* Saying hello to the local farm animals. I love finding them on walks in the area.
* Craving yogurt. Lots of yogurt. I’ve been eating it every day lately, either topped with banana, maple syrup, and peanut butter, or mixed into a greens / banana / berry smoothie. Can’t get enough.
* Eating lots of beans. For their cheapness, deliciousness, ease, and protein, we’ve been adding beans to many of our meals, especially carb-heavy dishes like pasta.
* Cooking through the last of our CSA. We picked up our last share, which was the biggest share of the season. Lots more root vegetables, a nice looking cheese spread, frozen blueberries, and a huge bag of spinach. I’ll share my final thoughts on the winter CSA tomorrow.
* Running 12 muddy and chilly miles. Only 10 more weeks until the big marathon day!